ACCEPTING BOOK DONATIONS AGAIN!
Donations of gently used Books, DVD’s, CD’s and LPs can now be accepted at your nearest Winnipeg Public Library Branch.
A few important things to know before you drop off your much appreciated donation:
- Please no more than 3 “sturdy/liftable” small to medium size boxes (no bags please) dropped off at a time. (approx. 20 lbs. each)
- Label the box “FRIENDS” so they will find their way to our dedicated book/materials sorting volunteers.
- Thank you for only donating materials that are in saleable condition.
- Our Book Room volunteers may be able to assist with accepting larger donations or pick-ups. Please contact our Book Room Manager at email@example.com to get more information.
- Sorry, but we cannot accept:
- Professional books (accounting, law, medicine, etc.)
- Encyclopedias, unless 1920’s or older.
- Computer, business and finance books older than 5 years.
- Magazines (exceptions for Anna, history, gourmet, décor, art and design).
Thank you very much for your donations!
Your support helps the Friends fund programs and special projects at the Winnipeg Public Library.