BOOK DONATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED
(THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!)
Donations of gently used Books, DVD’s, CD’s and LPs can now be accepted at your nearest Winnipeg Public Library Branch.
(Currently we cannot pick up donations; thank you for your understanding).
A few important things to know before you drop off your much appreciated donation:
- Please no more than 3 “liftable” size boxes (no bags please) dropped off at a time. (approx. 25 lbs. each)
- Label the box “FRIENDS” so they will find their way to our dedicated book/materials sorting volunteers.
- Thank you for only donating materials that are in saleable condition.
- Sorry, but we cannot accept:
- Professional books (accounting, law, medicine, etc.)
- Encyclopedias, unless 1920’s or older.
- Computer, business and finance books older than 5 years.
- Magazines (exceptions for Anna, history, gourmet, décor, art and design).
Your support helps the Friends fund programs and special projects at the Winnipeg Public Library.